We offer 3 levels for our Housekeeping | Home PA service
Cleaning, tidy up and laundry
General tidy-up each room – put things away where they need to go
Bedrooms – Changing the bed linen and making your bed
Bathrooms – Changing bathroom towels, restock necessities, check for toiletries; cleaning the shower cabin/bathtub; wiping down all surfaces and mirrors
Kitchen – Wiping down kitchen surfaces, put things away where they need to go; light cleaning of dishes / loading or unloading of dishwasher; cleaning the cooking area
Living area – Wiping down tables; put things away where they need to go; fluffing pillows & couch; alignment and straightening the dining area;
Each room vacuum cleaning; wiping dust; mopping floors;
Doing the laundry – carefully sorting clothes and home textile by color and material – wash it, hang it to dry (or put it in the dryer if possible). Separating and packing clothes and textile for dry cleaning.
Flower care – watering pots, arranging cut flowers, etc.
Removing rubbish and recycling
Cleaning, tidy up, laundry and ironing
Everything from Mini package plus –
- Shirts, bed linen, clothes and home textile ironed, using your equipment.
- Dealing with the dry cleaning – Separating and packing clothes and textile for dry cleaning.
- Call to nominated (by the client) company for pick up or drop off by your Hughes Home PA to the local dry cleaners.
- Arrange delivery or collecting by us – the following visit.
- Unpacking and arranging in wardrobes and drawers.
Cleaning, tidy up, laundry, ironing, grocery list and shopping
Everything from Midi package plus –
- Doing the grocery list and grocery shopping
- checking for your must-have food and drinks (we have your list in your customer profile);
- Shopping from a local store, walking distance nearby, maximum 2 shopping bags;
- Or accepting an arranged fresh food delivery from your preferred superstore – unpacking and arranging the food to cupboards and fridge.
- Doing errands on-request – example: wrapping a gift